Jennifer Schäfer-Jasinski is a member of the KUCERA Hospitality Team. She advises clients of the hotel branch on issues relating to real estate portfolios focussing on commercial tenancy law. Furthermore, she advises hotel operators on new projects.
- Legal Studies “Magister des deutschen und ausländischen Rechts (Mag. iur.)“ Master of German and Foreign Law at Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz and Jagiellonian University Krakow, Poland (2016)
- Legal Studies at Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Frankfurt am Main (2019)
- Legal Clerkship with District Court of Frankfurt am Main (2019-2021)
- Admitted as German lawyer (2022)
- Associate at KUCERA (2022), practice group Hospitality
Languages: German, English and Polish