Lisa Norman advises national and international clients in tax law regarding real estate, conducting due diligence processes (individual properties and property portfolios) and transactions of real estate (asset deals). She focuses on value added tax, trade tax, real estate transfer tax and real estate tax. Furthermore she advises on asset and property management with regard to tax aspects.
- Law studies at Frankfurt am Main, focus on internationalization of law (2012-2018)
- Internship at ADVANT Beiten, Frankfurt am Main (2018-2020)
- Legal clerkship at Landgericht Frankfurt am Main (2019-2021)
- Associate at KUCERA (December 2021), Praxisgruppe Real Estate Taxation
- Admission to the bar (January 2022)
Languages: German, English and Spanish
- Deutsch-Israelische Juristenvereinigung (DIJV)