Alexander Orth advises national and international on all questions of real estate law, particularly in due diligence processes (individual properties and property portfolios), real estate transactions (asset and share deal) as well as on the acquisition or the disposal of real property financings. In addition, he advises clients on all matters relating to asset and property Management as well as commercial tenancy and lease law. Many of his clients are open- and closed-ended real estate funds, insurance companies, banks and other institutional investors. He also advises on litigation issues in connection with tenancy law matters.
- University of Constance and Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz (2008 – 2013)
- Period of practical legal training at District Court of Wiesbaden (2014 – 2016)
- Admitted as German lawyer (2016)
- Lawyer at Rechtsanwälte Triskatis und Kollegen with focus on residential and commercial tenancy law (2016 – 2018)
- Associate at KUCERA (2019), practice group Real Estate, Finance & Transaction
- Master studies at the University Münster Real Estate Law (LL.M., 2018-2020)
Languages: German, English