Meltem Meral advises national and international clients in the real estate business law, especially with regard to finance & transactions. Her main practice areas are advising clients in all matters of commercial tenancy and asset management as well as the advice in due diligence processes for real estate transactions including asset and share deals and restructuring of non-performing real estate financing in the sale and realization of loan receivables. Her clients include real estate funds, insurance companies, banks and other institutional investors. Furthermore, Meltem Meral advises and accompanies on litigation procedures as she possesses several years of experience in the area of banking/finance/litigation.
- Studies at Johann Wolfgang Goethe-University, Frankfurt am Main (2014)
- Legal Clerkship at District Court of Frankfurt am Main (2015 – 2017)
- Admission to the bar (2018)
- Associate at Göhmann Rechtsanwälte, Banking/Finance, Litigation (2018 – 2020)
- Associate at KUCERA (2020), practice group Real Estate, Finance & Transactions
Languages: German, English, French, Turkish and Kurdish