At KUCERA, our Notary Niels Wildberger and his highly qualified team can assist you with all your notarisation needs. Niels and his team are able to provide you with the entire range of notary services. We offer you a practical and pragmatic approach to contract drafting in the area of real estate as well as commercial and corporate law. We also have an established practice with many years of experience in inheritance law, family law as well as in matters of enduring powers of attorney and living wills.
Special expertise in real estate law
Our areas of focus are on drafting and notarising real estate contracts:
Ongoing advice on matters of asset and share deals
- Purchase and transfer agreements
- Establishing hereditary building rights
- Creating land charges and easements
- Founding and transferring real estate companies
- Amending articles and memoranda of association
- Filings to the commercial register
- (General) powers of attorney
- Signature certifications
- Reorganisation and restructuring of companies
- Succession instruments (wills and inheritance contracts)
- Establishing and sale of residential property
- Developer contracts
- Tax- and cost-optimised schemes
Our clients include private, commercial and institutional investors from Germany and abroad. We work for residential building societies, developers, project developers, public institutions, banks and insurance companies.
Completions across Germany
Our notary office handles transactions for properties located throughout Germany. We cooperate with all land registries and have access to the electronic land registers in all federal states.
As independent holders of a public office, notaries are responsible for notarising legal transactions and performing duties in the field of non-contentious administration of justice. A notary’s job consists primarily in ascertaining the intent of the persons involved in the notarisation transaction and setting out such intent in clear words so that the parties’ declarations of intent are documented in an unambiguous manner and with legal certainty. However, we especially also see ourselves as competent service providers focused primarily on proactively taking account of economic criteria for solving problems.