Jasmin Götz works as lawyer and certified economic mediator. She focusses on advising clients during project developments and property conversions as well as strategic advice regarding conflict management during construction processes.
In addition to private construction and architect law she is also specialised in advising national and international clients during transactions (asset and share deals), where her field of activity ranges from drafting contracts to structuring due diligence procedures.
- Certified economic mediator (since 2018)
- Law studies at Universität Potsdam (2019)
- Legal assistant at a well-known project developer in Berlin (2020)
- Legal clerkship at Oberlandesgericht Frankfurt am Main (2020 – 2022)
- Admission to the bar (2023)
- Associate at KUCERA (2023), practice group Real Estate, Projects, Transactions
Languages: German and English