Birte Rayher advises and represents banks with regard to all corporate and banking law issues in her speciality area. Other areas of focus include her advisory activity in the field of investments. She also provides ongoing advice to commercial and private clients on all legal questions of civil law, particularly commercial law. In addition to basic advice, Birte’s representation practice covers extra judicial communication as well as ongoing advice in court proceedings, including conducting and implementing settlement negotiations throughout Germany. Birte works as a notary’s representative and has many years of experience in the preparation and handling of notarial matters.
- Legal sciences studies in Frankfurt am Main (1993)
- Admitted as German lawyer (1997)
- Lawyer in an independ private practice
- Fachanwältin für Bank- und Kapitalmarktrecht (specialist for banking and capital markets law) (2014)
- Counsel at KUCERA (2019)
Languages: German, English
- Member of the German Bar Association