Dajana Simon advises and represents national and international investors, funds, insurance companies and project developers in the area of real estate law.
The focus of her work is on providing ongoing legal advice relating to real estate transactions, particularly in the area of purchase and lease agreements, as well as performing legal project management of real estate transactions and project developments.
She also advises with regard to litigation matters in the areas of real estate and corporate law. There, her activities range from filing court actions to obtaining compulsory enforcement of claims.
- Qualification as paralegal and notary assistant (Clifford Chance, 2003 – 2005)
- Studies of law at Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz (2005 – 2012)
- Legal clerkship with District Court of Darmstadt (2012 – 2014)
- Admitted as German lawyer (2015)
- Forensic work as litigation lawyer (until October/2015)
- Associate at KUCERA (2015), practice group Real Estate
- Senior Associate at KUCERA (2019)
Languages: German, English and Croatian