Franziska Zahoransky specializes in advising national and international real estate companies and investors in real estate business law. Her work focuses on real estate transactions (asset and share deals, portfolios and individual properties) and commercial tenancy law. In addition, she advises in the context of project developments and in all questions of real estate business law.
- Legal studies at Friedrich-Schiller University Jena (2007 – 2014 )
- Legal clercship in Darmstadt (2014 – 2016
- Admitted as German lawyer (2016)
- Lawyer in an international law firm in the field of Real Estate (2016 – 2020)
- Lawyer at KUCERA (since 2020); practice group Real Estate
Languages: German, English, Spanish