Birgit Böhn is a partner in KUCERA’s Hospitality Team. She has been advising clients from the hotel and large-scale restaurant industry for more than 10 years. She specializes in legal issues related to the development, acquisition and operation of hotels and has extensive experience in drafting and negotiating lease, management and franchise agreements in this field.
- Law studies at the University of Frankfurt am Main (2007)
- Legal clerkship at the District Court of Hanau (2007 – 2009)
- Admission to the bar (2010)
- Attorney at law at King & Spalding LLP, member of the real estate law practice group (2011)
- Attorney at Law at KUCERA (2012), Hospitality Practice Group
- Partner at KUCERA (May 2021), Hospitality Practice Group
Languages: German and English