Birgit Böhn works in the Hospitality team of KUCERA for clients from the hotel and systems catering industry. She has focused on the special real estate “hotel” and advises on contractual issues relating to new hotel projects as well as (commercial) lease, management and franchise agreements for more than seven years. Birgit also advises on all contractual issues in connection with existing projects.
- Legal sciences studies at the University of Frankfurt am Main (2007)
- period of practical legal training with District Court Hanau (2007 – 2009)
- Admitted as German lawyer (2010)
- Lawyer at King & Spalding LLP, member of the practice group Real Estate Law (2011)
- Associate at KUCERA since 2012, practice group Hospitality
- Principle Associate at KUCERA (2018), practice group Hospitality
Languages: German and English