Jens Koch specialises in advising national and international clients on all manner of real estate transactions (asset and share deals). In his work Jens also focuses on commercial tenancy law as well as ongoing advice on all issues of asset management and non-performing loan portfolios. His clients include open- and closed-end real estate funds, private equity companies and their services/asset managers, as well as project developers, insurance companies, family offices, and chains.
- Studies at Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität, Frankfurt am Main (1999)
- Period of practical legal training in Mainz (2002)
- Admitted as a German lawyer (2002)
- Lawyer at P+P Pöllath + Partners in real estate law (2002 – 2005)
- Associate Director Legal at Hudson Advisors Germany GmbH (2005 – 2013)
- Partner at KUCERA since 2013, practice group Real Estate
Languages: German and English