Julia Wemelka advises and represents domestic and foreign funds, companies, banks, hotels and investors in litigation matters. Her main areas of practice are tenancy and lease law as well as (real estate) sales contract law. She also advises and assists in proceedings relating to questions of residential tenancy and property law. Her field of activity covers, among others, the initiation of legal proceedings, the drafting of defence strategies, and the conduct of legal disputes in court as well as out-of-court negotiations. In this respect, she also acts for our clients in court, in particular as a court representative. In addition, Julia Wemelka advises in the field of real estate asset management, with a focus on the drafting of commercial lease agreements and brokerage agreements. Julia Wemelka also represents creditors in (tenant) insolvency proceedings.
- Law studies at Goethe University of Frankfurt am Main (2013)
- Period of practical legal training at District Court of Darmstadt (periods of practical training with a globally leading air carrier) (2014 – 2016)
- Admitted as German lawyer (2016)
- Associate at KUCERA (2016), practice group Litigation
- Senior Associate at KUCERA (2019), practice group Litigation
- Specialist Lawyer for Tenancy and Residential Property Law (Fachanwältin für Miet- und Wohnungseigentumsrecht) (2021)
Languages: German and English