Maximilian Lehner is specialised in providing legal advice to national and international clients in the real estate field. The focus of his activity is on legal advice on real estate transactions (asset and share deals), as well as drafting and structuring of purchase contracts, the implementation and structuring of due diligence processes (individual properties and real estate portfolios). Furthermore, he represents his clients in litigation matters concerning real estate transactions (in and out of court). Maximilian also advises clients on all questions of commercial tenancy law.
- Law studies at University of Bayreuth and Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium (2011 – 2017)
- Internship at Gleiss Lutz (2017-2018)
- Internshipt at Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP (2018-2019)
- Legal clerkship at Landgericht Darmstadt (2019-2021)
- Admission to the bar (2021)
- Associate at KUCERA (2021), practice group Real Estate Transactions and Projects
Languages: German and English
- RWalumni – Recht- und Wirtschaft in Bayreuth e. V.