Nathalie Limberger is specialized in providing legal advice to national and international clients in the real estate field as well as on commercial tenancy law. The focus of her activity is on legal advice on asset and property management and drafting of commercial tenancy and lease agreements. Furthermore she advises on real estate transactions (asset and share deal, property portfolios and individual properties) and due diligence processes.
- Law studies at Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität, Frankfurt am Main (2011 – 2016)
- Law studies at Linköping University, Sweden (2013)
- LL.M. studies in International and European Business Law at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland (2017 – 2018)
- Legal clerkship at Landgericht Frankfurt am Main (2018 – 2020)
- Admission to the bar (2021)
- Associate at KUCERA since 2021, practice group Real Estate Finance & Transactions
Languages: German and English