Friederike Ohligs is specialised in providing legal advice to investors, real estate funds and banks in the real estate field. The focus of her activity is on legal advice on asset management. Friederike has extensive experience in commercial tenancy law, corporate law as well as acquisition and sale of both individual properties and property portfolios.
- Studies at Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität, Frankfurt am Main (2002)
- Admitted as German lawyer (2003)
- In-house lawyer at SEB Immobilien-Investment GmbH (2002 – 2004)
- Legal Counsel at Hudson Advisors Germany GmbH, the exclusive German servicing platform of Lone Star Funds (2004 – 2015)
- Lawyer at KUCERA since 2015, practice group Real Estate
Languages: German and English