Milena Frank is specialised in real estate litigation. Her clients include investors, banks, investment funds as well as hotel companies.
In her work Milena also focuses on providing ongoing advice in matters relating to property asset management and on advising hotel companies.
- Legal sciences studies in Hanover (2000)
- Period of practical legal training in Heidelberg (2002)
- Admitted as German lawyer (2003)
- Lawyer at Lovells (Frankfurt am Main) (now Hogan Lovells), member of Commercial practice group (2003 – 2004)
- Founding partner of KUCERA (2004), head of practice group Litigation
Languages: German, English, Bulgarian and Russian
- German Institution of Arbitration (DIS)