Matthias Frank heads the hospitality division. He specializes in advising project developers, investors and operators of hotels on the conclusion of hotel leases, hotel management agreements and franchise agreements and has around 25 years of professional experience in this field. He has advised on over 1,000 operator agreements for hotels in Germany and in more than 25 other countries, ranging from the budget to the luxury category, making him one of the most experienced hospitality lawyers in Germany. In addition, he advises numerous companies from the large-scale restaurant industry on issues of tenancy and franchise law. In the course of his education and later professional activities, Matthias Frank gained experience abroad in the USA and in Croatia.
- Law studies at the University of Mannheim
- Lawyer with Lovells Frankfurt am Main and Zagreb (1999)
- Founding partner of KUCERA (2004), Hospitality practice group
- Lecturer at Darmstadt University of Applied Sciences (2012)
Languages: German and English
Also a member of:
- German-American Lawyers’ Association.