Matthias Frank is responsible for practice group Hospitality. He is one of the few lawyers in Germany specialising in providing advice to project developers, investors and operators of hotels on the conclusion of hotel lease agreements, hotel management agreements and franchise agreements. This is an area in which Matthias has over 15 years of experience, having advised on well over 250 operator agreements for hotels in Germany and abroad ranging from the budget to luxury category. Besides that, he also acts as adviser to numerous companies from the sector of large-scale and systems catering on questions of tenancy and franchise law. He has gained experience abroad in the US and Croatia as part of his training and subsequent professional activity.
- Legal sciences studies at University of Mannheim
- Lawyer at Lovells Frankfurt am Main and Zagreb (1999)
- Founding partner of KUCERA (2004), practice group Hospitality
- Lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences in Darmstadt (2012)
Languages: German and English
Also a member of:
- German-American Lawyers’ Association.