Andre Barth has specialised in providing clients with advice relating to real estate and receivables transactions (including transaction finance, particularly collateral schemes). A further focus of his work is on restructuring non-performing real estate finance arrangements (including work-out [in particular insolvency, corporate law and coercive measures]) as well as asset management advice (in particular tenancy and brokerage law as well as structuring of in rem rights and legal relationships).
- Studies in Bayreuth and Mainz (completed in 2005)
- Admitted as a German lawyer in 2008
- 2008 to 2012: Legal Counsel at Hudson Advisors Germany GmbH, the exclusive German servicing platform of Lone Star Funds
- 2012 to 2014: Legal Counsel at Arminius Kapitalgesellschaft mbH (2012 – 2014), the exclusive German investment advisory company of the opportunistic Arminius Private Equity Real Estate Funds
- Lawyer at KUCERA since 2014
- Partner at KUCERA since January 2018, practice group Real Estate, Finance & Transactions
Languages: German and English