Isabel Tannenberg advises clients in the field of real estate and investment tax law, in particular with regard to VAT, trade tax, real estate transfer tax and real estate tax. The focus of her work lies on the tax and corporate advise of national and international investors, open-end and closed-end real estate funds, insurance companies and project developers within the context of real estate transactions and structurings. Furthermore, she gives tax advice on (hotel) lease agreements and supports her clients in and out of court.
- Legal studies in Leipzig with the focus on tax law (2002 – 2008)
- Judicial clerkship at the German fiscal administration (Finanzverwaltung) and the Financial Court of Saxony (Sächsisches Finanzgericht) (2008 – 2010)
- Admitted as German lawyer (2011) and since then with KUCERA (practice group Real Estate Taxation)
- Admitted as German tax adviser (2015)
- Partner at KUCERA, practice group Real Estate Taxation (2019)
Languages: German and English
- Frauen in der Immobilienwirtschaft e.V.