Felix Regier is member of the Hospitality team and advises project developers, investors and hotel or gastronomy operators on all legal issues with regard to commercial tenancy and franchise law. He focusses on drafting and structuring contracts as well as real estate transactions. Furthermore, he represents his clients in litigation matters concerning claims in and out of court.
- Legal studies in Göttingen and Budapest, Hungary, focussing on public and private commercial law (2010 – 2017)
- M. studies at Bond University in Queensland, Australia (2018)
- Legal clerkship at district court Darmstadt (2019 – 2021)
- Admission to the bar (2021)
- Associate at an international law firm, team Finance (2021 – 2022)
- Associate at KUCERA since 2022; practice group Hospitality
Languages: German and English