Raphael Nordhues advises national and international clients on real estate transactions and management, as well as on matters relating to purchase, tenancy, lease, and construction contract law. He also specializes in litigation, in particular in post-transaction litigation and in the litigation enforcement of disputes arising from real estate management.
- Studies at Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg i. Brsg. (2011 – 2016)
- Legal clerkship in Frankfurt a. M. (2016 – 2018)
- Admission to the bar (2018)
- Senior Associate at KUCERA (2018), practice groups Real Estate, Transactions, Litigation
- Doctorate in tenancy-/property-law in ongoing proceedings (since 2019)
Languages: German and English