Nadia Chraibi advises national and international investors, fund initiators and companies, banks, real estate managers, family offices and project developers on all questions of real estate law. One of her main areas of practice is advising on real estate transactions (asset and share deals), including the drafting and structuring of purchase contracts, the implementation and structuring of due diligence processes (individual properties and real estate portfolios) as well as issues relating to real estate financing and refinancing. In addition, she advises clients on all questions of commercial tenancy law. She also represents her clients in court disputes and has experience, in particular, in the enforcement of claims by fund companies of closed-end real estate funds as well as claims in connection with the settlement of real estate transactions.
- University of Heidelberg (2008)
- Admission to the bar (2011)
- Attorney at Göhmann Rechtsanwälte Notare, Practice Group Real Estate and Corporate Law (2011-2014)
- Associate with KUCERA (2014), Real-Estate Practice Group
- Principal Associate at KUCERA (2019), Praxisgruppe Real Estate
Languages: German, English, French, Arabic (Moroccan)
- IMMOEBS e.V.
- BVFI – Federal Association for the Real Estate Industry
- German-Moroccan Competence Network e.V.
- Society of Friends of Heidelberg University e.V.